The new IPL season will begin today. The current CSK champion will face KKR in the opening match, according to the IPL 2022 program announced by the governing body of the BCCI tournament. Although the tour will take place here in India, there are a few things that will be unique this year. For starters, IPL 2022 will compete with 10 teams instead of 8 each. The Times of Sports (TOS) has provided a list of IPL 2022 live TV channels for easier viewing. Every time the tournament starts (IPL), the demand for a list of live TV channels from around the world increases.
We’ve provided all cricket fans around the world with a list of live TV channels for the upcoming IPL 2022 season. Best ThopTV Alternatives & Best HD Streamz Alternatives are the greatest to live Ipl 2022, cricket streaming alternatives for inhabitants of the Middle East and North Africa, offering them the most up-to-date cricket activity.
TATAIPL 2022 live telecast in India
In India, Star Sports has the exclusive right to broadcast IPL 2022 televisions live. However, for this, you need to subscribe to Star Sports channels at a rate of Rs 22.42 per month.
Here’s a list of channels where you can watch IPL 2022 live on TV
- Star Sports 1 HD and SD (Hindi commentary)
- Star Sports Select 1 (English commentary)
- Star Sports 3 HD and SD (English commentary)
- Star Sports Telugu
- Star Sports Tamil
- Star Sports Kannada
- Star Sports Bangla
Star Sports channel number in Airtel
- Star Sports 1 channel number: 277 (SD), 278 (HD)
- Star Sports Select 1 channel number: 283 (SD), 284 (HD)
- Star Sports 3 channel number: 306 (SD)
- Star Sports Telugu channel number: 928 (SD)
- Star Sports Tamil channel number: 803 (SD)
- Star Sports Kannada channel number: 974 (SD)
- Star Sports Bangla channel number: 738 (SD)
Star Sports channel number in Tata Sky
- Star Sports 1 channel number: 455 (SD), 454 (HD)
- Star Sports Select 1 channel number: 464 (SD), 463 (HD)
- Star Sports 3 channel number: 460 (SD), 459 (HD)
- Star Sports Telugu channel number: 1446 (SD)
- Star Sports Tamil channel number: 1551 (SD)
- Star Sports Kannada channel number: 1645 (SD)
- Star Sports Bangla channel number: 738 (SD)
Star Sports channel number in Videocon d2h
- Star Sports 1 channel number: 649 (SD), 648 (HD)
- Star Sports Select 1 channel number: 661 (SD), 660 (HD)
- Star Sports 3 channel number: 665 (SD)
- Star Sports Telugu channel number: 2433 (SD)
- Star Sports Tamil channel number: 2951 (SD)
- Star Sports Kannada channel number: 2675 (SD)
The best app for IPL 2022 to watch
Disney Plus Hotstar is the best app to watch IPL 2022 online in India. Outside India, you can broadcast live IPL through YuppTV, Kayo Sports, Willow TV and Now Star Sports and more. YuppTV has exclusive digital IPL rights in nearly 100 countries around the world, including Australia, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, the Maldives and Europe, South and Central America, and Southeast Asia, excluding Singapore and Malaysia. The program requires a subscription that costs Rs 49 per month at least in India.
The Kayo Sports program is for fans in Australia to watch the IPL online, and in the US and Canada they can broadcast the match live using the Hotstar program. Fans in the UK can watch the IPL live on their TV, mobile phone or laptop via Now Sky Sports. You can watch all of the live cricket action on your smartphone thanks to ThopTV APK for Ipl 2022 & Stream India APK . Live cricket matches, live cricket tv hd. along with interactive scorecards and ball-by-ball commentary, are available to cricket fans in this free IPL live app.
IPL 2022 live streaming
Viewers of IPL 2022 live online in India must have a subscription to Disney Plus Hotstar. Registration gives you access to streaming depending on the event. The Disney Plus Hotstar subscription is as follows:
- 499 Rs / year for Disney Plus Hotstar Mobile
- 899 Rs / year for Disney Plus Hotstar Super
- 1,499 Rs / year for Disney Plus Hotstar Premium
- There are many ways you can get free Disney Plus Hotstar registration and watch IPL 2022 live online in India. Read our IPL Live streaming guide for more information.
Which Countries can watch IPL 2022 in Disney + Hotstar?
India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, France, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Spain, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Cyprus, Vatican City, Georgia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands, Nauru, Samoa, Tuvalu, Kiribati, American Samoa, Niue, Tokelau, Vanuatu, Tahiti and New Caledonia, Canada, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Fiji, Belarus, Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Poland, Republic of Macedonia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Serbia, Slovenia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Sweden, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Greece.
Which countries can watch IPL 2022 in Sub-Saharan Africa (SuperSport)?
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros Islands, Congo, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Swaziland, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, St Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, and Zimbabwe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Where to watch IPL 2022 live on television in India?
Ans: All the matches of the IPL 2022 will be broadcast live on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 3, and Star Sports 3 HD channels in India.
Ques: Where to watch IPL 2021 live streaming?
Ans: Live streaming of IPL 2021 will be available on the Disney+ Hotstar, Jio TV, and, Airtel TV in India.
Read more articles:
Thanks for reading at the end of this article. I hope you get all the information in these articles, if you have any problems, comment w.e.g. down here.