Wipro is located at Peelamedu in Coimbatore. With diverse services and networks across 167 countries, Wipro extensively works in artificial intelligence, data analytics, cloud computing, cyber security, robotics, digital transformation, software development, and others.
Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. The office primarily focuses on software development and IT services and employs a large number of IT professionals in the region. It has multiple offices and development centers across India, including in Coimbatore.
Wipro initially manufactured vegetable and refined oils. Later in the 1980s, the company shifted its vision towards the IT industry and cloud computing. Thierry Delaporte is the current CEO of the company.
Wipro runs offices in major cities and towns, including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mysore, Noida, Pune, Vadodara, and Vishakapatnam.
Wipro Coimbatore Address
Here is the exact location to visit the Wipro Coimbatore office,
1, Villankurichi Rd,
Tamil Nadu 641004
Job Vacancies at Wipro Coimbatore
Wipro often conducts career drives at its various offices. It also posts job vacancies on its portal and social media platforms. If you are interested in working at Wipro, apply here.
Here is some of the list of Job vacancies available in Wipro,
- Techno Functional Consultant
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Senior Process Lead
- Sr. Consultant Technology & Implementation
- Lead Analyst
- Domain Consultant
Like Wipro, there are many top IT companies running in Coimbatore. Some of them are Infosys, IBM, and Accenture.
The salary offered by the company varies depending on the role, location, and experience of the employee. Here is an average salary offered by Wipro:
- Software Engineer: The average salary for a software engineer at Wipro in the Coimbatore office is around Rs. 4.5 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Senior Software Engineer: Senior software engineer at Wipro in India with an average CTC is around Rs. 7 to 12 lakhs per annum.
- Project Manager: The average salary for a project manager at Wipro in Coimbatore is around Rs. 14 to 20 lakhs per annum.
- Technical Lead: The Technical lead at Wipro (Coimbatore Branch) with an average CTC is around Rs. 9 to 16 lakhs per annum.
It is important to note that these figures are just an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on various factors such as location, years of experience, and skills. It is also worth noting that Wipro offers competitive salaries and benefits to its employees and is known for providing a good work-life balance.